14 Day Insider Vulnerability Check
Cyber Security - Insider Vulnerability Check
Your greatest strength is knowing your greatest weakness
Human behaviour continues to be one of the weakest links in security. Human error is the most common way we open the door to hackers. And when this happens, it won’t just be an attack on you at work; it can attack you at home. Hackers know that users are easily exploitable and you must know where your weakest link is.
You can now check where your organisation is most vulnerable by taking advantage of the CommuniCloud Free Vulnerability Security Check. Even if you already have security measures in place, more than half of all organisations in Australia have an inadequate security strategy, which is putting them at risk.
By taking advantage of the CommuniCloud 14-day Insider Vulnerability Security Check, you can assess whether your current cyber security strategy is effective, or whether you are at risk of being exposed to a malicious attack that could severely damage your organisation or… put you out of business!
Cyber crime is estimated to cost Australians around one per cent of GDP per annum. This equates to about $17 billion annually ~
It’s the companies who think they won’t be hacked that are most at risk.
You cannot rely on technical controls alone to protect your organisation from cyber attacks. Your Staff, Contractors, Partners and even customers are the biggest attack vector for your business.
KNOW YOUR RISK
- Is your current security strategy protecting your organisation effectively?
- How do you know?
- Have you already been attacked and currently in serious danger, yet not even aware of it?
The CommuniCloud 14-day Insider Vulnerability Check will uncover:
- Insights into your user and staff behaviour you were unaware of
- The harmful behaviours your users and staff are currently engaging in (intentional or unintentional)
- Where your current critical security gaps are
- Where your organisation is currently easily exploitable
Upon completion of the 14-day Insider Vulnerability Security Check you will receive a high-level Risk & Vulnerability Report which clearly states where your vulnerabilities lie.